Thursday, March 5

Veer Scores Big!

This is the news I've been waiting to hear. Veer now has a low budget "marketplace" for stock imagery just like iStockphoto, luckyoliver and others. While I am all for paying full price for limited rights of a stock image, this option helps out my economically challenged clients AND students who have little money.
Veer is now offering "over 100,000 images priced as low as $1." Yeppers, those low budget jobs will now have another source, one I very much prefer. The range goes from $20 for XXL images (approx. 11 x 17 @ 300dpi) down to $1 for XS images (approx. 4 x 6 @ 72 dpi).
I have tooted Veer's horn many times over the years and I'm happy to do it again. Thanks, Veer, for thinking of the little (and poor) guy during these tough economic times.

Oh, and they're offering $10 credit to any new registrations so go check them out.

No comments: